The 2017 Doctoral Consortium will be chaired by Professor Deborah Bunker (University of Sydney) and Associate Professor Henry Linger (Monash University). The Consortium provides a unique opportunity for doctoral students in Information Systems to present their research to an audience of peers and senior faculty in a sharing, supportive environment, and participate in a number of plenary sessions with senior Information Systems academics.
The Doctoral Consortium will provide students with an opportunity to:
- Present their work in a supportive and constructive environment
- Receive feedback and suggestions from peers and experienced faculty
- Gain an overview of the breadth and depth of IS research
- Obtain insight into directions for IS research undertaken by other doctoral candidates
- Discuss concerns about research, supervision, the job market, and other career-related issues
- Network with peers and future colleagues
The template for Doctoral Consortium Proposal now is available for download. Please review the Call for Doctoral Consortium Nominations for more information.